Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another 6 days to go...

Another 6 days to my final exam, sigh...what should i say?tired, pissed off, and bored...thats all i can describe about my feelings now... T.T

i m nw doing my 2nd year degree in utar...not quite an interesting Uni but honestly i really do like it very much...lolz...or may be i should say that i HAVE TO like it no matter what... =p oppssss!!just kidding...i swear!!lolz...

Anyway i must thank to utar which enables me to meet with those great friends that i have now...1st of all my dear pig sis meng hui, then following by leng lui angie, cute ps, funny py, silly yy and vinze...and a lot more... ^^ They are the one that always keep my schooling day fun and happy...lolz...love you all!!muackzzzz...

Ok..come back to the topic about final...again i got the same feeling....sigh...This feeling always come over me when everytime the final is around the corner and evertime i have to go through it. i really hate to do so as it was like searching something you will never found, and the worst is i don't even know what i m searching for. This thought makes me feel unsecure and uncertain, and everytime i have to convince myself that i can do it. ish...really hate this kind of feeling... >.<

Final is coming and yet i m still blogging here. >.<" think i m really incurable..lolz...may be i should be like angie, frome now on, NO MORE blogging, NO MORE msn, NO MORE hanging around, NO MORE drama and tv, NO MORE anime and manga, and NO MORE a lot more...lolz...wonder if i can still survive without all those things... =p

Counting down the days to final exam is really torturing, as i m getting more tension day by day which are getting me crazy...i can't focus on my revision and i still have lots of notes haven't go through yet (which is the worst of all)... T.T... may be i should just off my laptop (the source of sin) now and get back to my notes before i fall asleep...lolz...

i think thats all i want to share today... ^^ all the best to my classmates and friends in the coming final...Ganbatte!!Add Oil!!!

~Together we will strive for the final~ ^.~




1 comment:

Angie said...

hmm.. babe,hw you doin?
I just read ur blog only.. paisey..