Friday, March 25, 2011

Bitter Sweet

Life was going on as usual, seems like everything is carry on smoothly. Its a peaceful life that I have always wanted to have. I feel great and grateful for being able to have all the happy moments spent with my families and friends, sharing the laughter and also the joy with them. :) Studies are carry out as planned, although there are still some imperfection but overall it was fine and may I will complete it soon. At this moment, I feel that life was perfect and sweet. At least I had what I have wish for.

I couldn't believe when my life started to get back on track again, 'till I finally see things started to turn out better and better upon my hardwork paid. Yes, I did it!! Finally, I left only 2 steps to go and I am free from all the pain and anger that once tortured me that much. :)

I will never forget how hard it is for me to start building up my confidence again. You will never know how much effort that I have put to enable myself to walk through that dark period. Day by day I am praying to the Goddess to give me the strength to support myself and not falling down again. That was the darkest period in my life. I thought I have lost all the courage to stand up and fight, yet I know I have to, in order to wash away the humiliation that I once got from you.

All the sadness and shame that I have carried for such long period should end soon now. It's time for me to let it go. I think I had been tortured long enough though. With the final 2 steps that left for me to take, I will put an end to the nightmare.

A new begin will always waiting for me. ;)Wish myself luck and may I always have the courage and strength to go through all the bitter sweet in life.

No comments: