Monday, June 27, 2011

Questions...

I used to ask myself lots and lots of questions when my mind is free from memorizing lecture notes and vomiting ideas for assignments. Questions that I don't used to think about when I have more important things to be taken care of. Some questions are remain unsolved regardless of how many times I have asked myself.

Sometimes what I did have disappointed the others, and sometimes it hurts when the situation got worst. I was not being considerate and thoughtful when I made certain moves. Am I being selfish for only thinking about myself before I take the action?

Sometimes, I am careless with the words used in a conversation. I might ignore the feeling of the others by saying words like that. Am I being careless for not thinking twice before I say it?

I didn't expect that what I did or said might affect the others as well. When I finally come to realize it, it was too late. I felt sorry for that as I didn't mean to do it intentionally. Think I need to be more careful when come to decision making and talking in the future in order for misunderstanding and harm to be reduced to the minimum. 

2 comments:

rAinNe said...

Things always out of our expectation,my dear..
We can't expect everything is perfect or even wonderful in our life when live with others...
everyone have different style, thinking, pattern..ANYONE also will did wrong when communicate with others..
No one is perfect.
Learn from the mistake,only can be better.
** cheer ya,my dear

WenBin said...

Its touching and comforting.. thx dear ^^ well, u r right, i thk sumtimes i might b a lil too sensitive and tat cause myself in dilemma. anyhw ur words do wake me up. hehe.. all d best n keep in touch dear!! ;)