Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Birthday Wish

So, this it is, my birthday - September 11 (Tuesday), the day which I'm officially turned 26. :)

Had barbeque and buffet at Aunt Christina's as early birthday celebration on Saturday, didn't expect to have so many friends to attend. Though it is just a simple buffet dinner with normal curry chicken, fried mee hoon, salad and barbeque prepared by ourselves, but I'm happy with the outcome. Glad to see everyone enjoyed the food served and have a good time together.

Thanks to Aunt Christina, Uncle Chris, the Jess and Jen siblings, my besties - MH, PS, KJ and of course the special one to prepare me the buffet dinner and to spend time celebrating my birthday. Counldn't remember the last time I've had a birthday celebration with families and friends, a birthday meal with either families or friends will usually do the job. Thus I'm grateful for what they have done for me and I'm truly happy with it. :)

My 26th birthday will always remain as a sweet memory in my heart, which I would want to treasure it. Another year to go before I welcome my 27th birthday, and before that, I want to make my birthday wish for the coming year.

I wish... ... .... ... ... *wink secretly* ;)

Wish that my wish will come true. Stay happy always...


No comments: