Saturday, May 22, 2010

PISSED OFF

Ok!! Today is d 4th day of my part-time-working day.. n I hv started to feel depressed since d 2nd day of my work. I tot feeling depressed at work is worst enuf while act its not.. wen i found tat being SUPERD ANGRY while remaining d smile on face is d most torturing part.. yea.. i noe i m such a hypocrite.. bt i was so PISSED OFF 2day... until i forgot hw to keep my smiley face... WTF!! Thanks to Miss Perfect tat I had such a nice ending for my 4th-day of work.

Allow me to introduce, Miss Perfect aka Miss Lcly.. is a smart n nice gal.. except tat she has got a lil LCLY, a lil TOO "SWEET", a lil FAKE, a lil MEAN, and a lil SPOILED... trust me!! other than tat.. she is jz perfect!! ishhh...

Well.. i wont say tat i did nth wrong at all.. bt does she really need to b so mean? Duh.. yea.. i noe she is smart, pretty and sweet... bt puh..lease.. i don't buy it nway.. =.= so can u jz act a lil more normal?

No comments: