Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Weird Me

This week is my final exam week. I should be reading notes by now, doing the last-minutes-preparation, yet I choose to blog. *Sighzzz

I will be having my 3rd paper tomorrow, its Maths. Well, not much comments that I coould make. Just hope that I would pass it smoothly. I am not that demanding though, am I? =p

Just before I decided to blog, I was actually trying hard to concentrate on my notes. But your message had successfully brought up my curiousity and obviously my attempt to do revision has failed, defeated badly by the curiousity. So here I am, blogging here while thinking of your question in your reply.

I used to think that I am just another typical girl on earth, living a simple life and always tried to make myself and the others easy. I would say that this simple theory could be applied almost anything in my life. Friends, lovers, clothing, style, and studies (though I know it's not really easy.. =.="). At least for things that could be simplified, I tried. You used to say that I am having lots of "special and different" thoughts compared to other girls and that interest you. *big smile

I would define "special and different" as weird. Though its not referring to the real freaking weird, still it means something different than the usual and normal. Not many people would admire this kind of thoughts, especially girls who possess it. The last time I heard that is from a guy who freaks out by me and his so called "crazy-n-unacceptable" thoughts of mine. He tried so hard to convince me that I am wrong, making effort to change me into someone that is acceptable by him. No doubt that he failed, badly I should say. We can't take someone who are not willing to accept and love who you truly are, can't we? :)

Few years gone and finally I have met you. Someone who knows how to admire the others from different perspect. I am glad to hear that from you, I know you mean it when you said. May be I am weird in some ways, but who cares? I live it well and I treasure it, and I always know there are still so much in me to be found. ;)

No comments: