Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Relaxing Day

Just finished my 3rd final exam paper yesterday, and I have 2 days to take a breath and prepare before the last paper on Sat. :) Few weeks before final, I already started to feel stress and worry. Taking every step carefully in order to make sure that everything will be carry on smoothly and fine. At last the exam came, and its now close to an end before I could actually have time to recall what's happening. Last night, I had a good night sleep. First within these few weeks, I did not dream about the maths formula, calculation steps and all sorts of economics theory.

And so... I had decided to give myself one day off. Woke up before 8.30 this morning, had myself prepared, and I sent mum for groceries shopping before went to meet Mei for a badminton game. But unexpectedly, the court didn't open as usual. We waited there for more than half an hour and decided to go for breakfast instead. Nvm,  there's still tomorrow, and we will come back again. I think its always good that we keep a positive mind. ;)
 
We both have overspent this month, so we came to an agreement that we will go for cheap and nice food in hawker stalls. This morning would be the first time we put it into action. Fair price with lots of variety, the hawker stall isn't that bad after all, isn't it? We had Claypot Yee Mee and also chinese tea for breakfast. As usual, we chat a lot and shared our opinions until mum calls and ask me to fetch her. So ends our short meeting for the morning. I went to fetch mum and we visited Uncle Mac again before head home. I would say it's one of our favourite eating place, cozy environment with friendly workers. It's also a nice place for reading and meeting too. :)

In the noon, I read the recently bought book from MPH after I done reading with today's newspaper. After almost 2 hours of reading, I made myself a cup of Milo Oat. It's one of the favourite drinks of mine, made by 3 to 5 spoons of Milo powder (depending on the portion), 1.5 to 2 spoons of instantly cook oat and of course add in some hot water. :) It's easy, fast and healthy. *Big Smile 

Milo Oat in favourite cup of mine :)

I enjoyed my Milo Oat slowly while blogging here. It's the best thing that I could have in this relaxing day of mine. But it would be perfect if I could still take a short nap before dinner later, that's all I would ask for. A simple wish for a simply relax day like this. :)

Blogging... 
     

No comments: