Friday, March 16, 2012

It's Time...

Finally...

I think I could say that now... 'cause its like FINALLY... I've completed what I should have done completed few years ago.

The moment I received the news, I was too happy to believe that it was actually happening on me. Forgive me, but its just too good to be true. So that's how it feels like when something you wish very hard had finally came true.

I still couldn't believe that this had finally come to an end, as the long holiday started ealier before the news. But I was slowly convinced as I started to get things settled down in process. When I had the last thing settled, I was in total relief. I had completed the phase at last. :)

Surprisingly, I didn't shout in joy for the good news, though I am excited and happy about it. Just few words of "I did it" to mum and no more. May be that's because I know, no one would understand how much this means to me as I was.

Relief yet exhausted, I'm total confused by the mixed feelings. I fought hard for what I want, and I got it at last. Though it didn't come at the time that I've expected earlier, still I got it in my hand now, didn't I?

Received another good news today from my besty who is currently studying abroad. She did her best for the chance to the next phase, and the good news is she made it finally. Chance created, and at least she now has an opportunity to stay and move on. Sometimes I wish I could learn more from her, to always have the courage to fight for what she want. And has a very clear path on where she is heading to and always plan ahead for it. She already had some of her dreams came true, while I only have one so far. There's still a long way to go before I could have the second...

I know it's time that I should put my words into action... no more excuses, no more lacking off, no more fear... Something needs to be done at least, to get dreams come true... I chose to fight before it's too late, and it's still too early for me to give up without trying...

*Some said: "Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, while today is a GIFT!!" But I'll say: "Yesterday was a past, today is always a presence, and tomorrow always await." Always do the best before to give up. You'll never know what's awaiting in the future. ;)

To Myself... :)

No comments: