Wednesday, March 28, 2012

D.R.E.A.M

I bet nowadays, even a kindergarten kid could spell out the word. Yes, it is always easy to spell out a word or to speak it out loud. It's the action taken to reach nor the process that have to go through that made the word seems so far.

I used to dream a lot when I was a kid, I think most people do have their dreams, either big or small, it doesn't matter. Just that to what extent, would you sacrifice for your dream? And under what circumstances, that you would have no choice but to give up on your dreams?

I may not know about the others, but I do know that most people, including me used to think that it is so far away from us and that it could not be reached. Yet, I'm tired to listen to words like this. For once over these 25 years, I had a strong feeling that I don't want to be a good girl anymore. The obedient child who used to follow orders... The girl who used to bound to fate and destiny... not anymore...

I know this sounds insane, and I sound crazy. People might say, ok, so exactly how you going to be what you so-called a not obedient child? Frankly, I don't know. I just think there's at least something I could work out to reach for it slowly. Some people might laugh at me for my naiveness, I know. I might not be the most perfect and unique, but somehow everyone surely has his own perfectness and uniqueness, hasn't he? So I think I am too. :)

 I learn to appreciate and love myself more recently, to find out more possibilities in me. I think I've wasted many time in griefing for the past and in doubting myself. So time to buckle up and work things out now.

There's always something worth to be wasted time chasing on, and I would called that DREAM.

No comments: