Monday, July 30, 2012

Busy Weekend

Had a past busy weekend, with times spent on movies, chat-and-sharing with colleagues and friends, and nice foods. Though I'm always expecting that there will be unhappy times during the weekend, but deep down inside my heart, I've actually prayed hard that it will never happen. Yet, my wish never came true.

It has became a norm that those unhappy events will repeat almost every weekend. I've cried, screamed, shouted, fought back hard and still, it never ends. Literally or not, I just feel that it will never end. I've started to get tired and numb over it, but couldn't stop wondering why is it so hard for me to get some peace in my life.
Fortunately, I have the special one, loyal friends, and also my family members behind my back. I could still enjoy my weekend, despite those unpleasant feeling I had.
Had dinner with colleagues on Friday night after work, and my days were lighten up even with just plain chit-chatting and a bowl of warm Kaisen Ramen. It was a pleasant night with colleagues, in a cozy restaurant with delicious Japanese food. Laughter and joy filled the air, I had a wonderful night spent with my colleagues.


Saturday:

My mood is good for the day, not only because I had a good sleep after dinner with colleagues on the night before, but also because I'll have a lunch gathering with the girls today.

We didn't meet each other for 2 years, almost no contact, except for birthday wishes. I was wondering how awkward the situation might be, for us to meet again after so long. But truth proves that I've think too much, because those feeling just came back to us as soon as we met. We chat, we tease and laugh... Yup, just like how we used to be. Glad to meet you girls again. ;)


Went for movie - The Four, before to have steamboat as dinner at my favourite steamboat restaurant - Hao Hao. It's just a nice day to me, with besties, movies and favourite food. :)

Sunday:

Spent half a day fetching Aunt Suit Lan to shop for Granny's daily supply and to treat her lunch at newly opened vegetarian restaurant - Loving Hut. Foods served were nice and fair price were charged. I do enjoyed the lunch.

(Clock wise)Jasmine Green Tea, Asam Laksa, Fried Tomato Spaghetti and Butter Mushroom.

Met the special one for movie - Dark Knight Rises at GSC, MV in the noon and later went for dinner at Plan b. Didn't expect that there's promotion undergoing for the cafe, so we had a worthy meal at the newly opened cafe. I'll let the picture tells the rest. ;)
Favourite of the menu: Iced Cuppocino, Wild Mushroom Soup and Smoked Salmon Sandwich. 

Later I went to Aunt Christina's for steamboat as supper. Felt guilty to have so many nice foods in a day, but can't help to take it, as it's so hard to resist the temptation. :p

I'm grateful to have my weekend spent equally, with friends, the special one and families; which later I turned it into my motivation to keep myself work hard in the coming week. Thanks everyone, for providing me another reason to never stop looking forward.

No comments: