Thursday, July 26, 2012

Says who?

She said I'm not among the smart persons, therefore I need to be more hardworking, if were to become one of them.

I couldn't remember when, but few years back, I heard something similar from him. He said I don't have the gift in studies, and suggested me to take another path.

And then, she said I have to pay more hardwork and attention in things I do, if I want to become someone outstanding.

Later, I found that she is so used to be my reminder. She couldn't help but to keep remind me on things I used to forget, until I can really bear that in mind.

Frankly, I appreciate the advices given by she, she, he, she... But please learn to respect, as how I respected you. Says who that you have the permission to give such comments on me?

Says who that you have the right to judge whether I'm a gifted person? Says who that you have the authority to say I'm not smart, while you think you were?

Says who that this is a fair world, while its actually not? I am... and that's when I learn more about this harsh world... So says who that I'm not a fast learner and couldn't pick up things fast?

Yes, I'll be upset with words you delivered, but I will still be me no matter how. Says who that I'm a optimist and happy person? I do...

No comments: