Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Crazy night-out

I took a trip to Sg for a short weekend getaway. Well, honestly, I would say its fun and full of surprise. I really do enjoy the trip. Thanks to all my travel companion, ym, Esther, and of course Roy.  :)

We went to sentosa on the 2nd day of the trip. Took MRT from Harbour Front to Somerset, and dropped by at Clarke Quay in the middle, then later went back to Harbour Front again. Its seriously tiring, but its kind of fun to walk around though even we didin't manage to enter into USS. Later we spent our night in Sentosa beach, and i think its the highlight of our Sg trip. We took a lot of photos at the beach side, then had a drink in the pub. We laugh, we scream, we walked on the sandy beach and played with the sea water. In short, we had a great time that night. Although it ended up with a friend got drunk and we went back to hotel with blur eyes and legs not in order ('cause we can't walked straight).

It's a crazy night-out for us and the most challenging part is that, we need to wake up early on the next day. So as we have expected, we all checked out with blur faces and two big eye bags. *LOL I had plenty of time to reminisce the night on bus back to KL and so I had some flash-back of some special happening on that night.

I remembered the sky was very dark, and it was very windy at the beachside. I face the sea and enjoy the wind blow on my face and hair. That moment, I feel free. I had a few drink but still I felt cold for the night wind. That's when you came across my mind, I was thinking what you would be doing at that time, wishing you to be there by my side. But sadly, you were not, no matter how I wish you will be, it didn't come true.

Two of my friends got drunk and rest on the bench. They talked funny things and laughed non-stop. It's a new thing for us though, 'cause usually we wouldn't appear to each other like that. I felt sleepy and blur while another friend got kind of panic and worried to see our condition. *LOL But we manage to get back to the hotel later the night anyway, sound and safe of course. =p And so that's the end of our night in Sg. :)

No comments: