Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sweet memory

What would you think about when talking about Penang? A place full of nice and good food? historical places? ferries? or a walk at the sea side? Well, I would say that I have thought of everything that I have mentioned above, except that this time I would like to add on another one extra on it. That's the sweet memory that I have during my visit to Penang last week. :)

This is not the first time I visit Penang, but its a special one if you would ask me. Yeap, its definitely a special one. Its something that wouldn't usually happen on me, but it did happened this time. That's make me feel lucky 'cause I get to have the chance to enjoy the trip with someone special. ;)

As we know, Penang is a paradise for food lovers. Char kuey teow, Har mee, Asam Laksa, Rojak, Chendol... Yummy!! I could find most of my favourite food here. Hehe.. Honestly, I really do feel happy to enjoy those nice food during the visit. Other than food, I also get to visited some of the historical places in Penang. Such as Toy Museum, Penang State Museum, Fort Cornwallis, the well known Kek Lok Si Temple of course, and so on. 

It's nice to have someone to accompany along the trip. Someone to hold when I walk, someone to hug when I am cold, and someone to stay by my side when I am lost. I found that I am actually need someone to stay with me too. Although I know we will still be apart later, but I do hope that the sweet memory that we have gained from the trip will bound us together. Let it become something that we would treasure for.

I made some wishes at the Kek Lok Si Temple, hoping that everything will go on smoothly and I get to complete my degree courses soon. May the wish come true. No matter how, I believe it would. :)

To the special one, thanks for all the memories that you have gave me. I am grateful for it and it will stay inside my heart forever. I still remember the happy smiling faces that you have inside the photos that we have taken. To be frank, you look nice when you laugh. Don't give up on your smile no matter what comes ahead. Wish you all the best in all the future undercomes and stay happy. You will always have my best wishes. ;)

No comments: