Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December

Today is 28th of December 2010, there are 3 more days to go before 2011. I have started to counting down the days to the new year since yesterday, amazed at how the time could pass so effortlessly and coldly leave everything behind without any mercy.

December is one of my favourite months other than September. It's because its a month that full of joy and holidays. School and public holidays, Christmas and New Year... woohoo!! Well, I had a great time spent with my families and friends this December. Visited few places, went for movies and sing k session, gathering with friends... I really enjoy this semester break a lot.

Finished my final early of the month, straight went for movie with friends right after the last paper. Brought cousins for movies the next day before I went for the Sg trip at the weekend. Later went back to my work station for another 2 more weeks. I get to enjoy my holidays again at the end of the month and so I took few days to visit Penang during Christmas. :) I also get to spend a day with my friend on her birthday in the middle of the month. Not to mention I also manage to meet with my besties to have a short gathering last week.

I think thats the summary of the month, overall its a happy month for me. And the best part is I got to save myself a lot of nice memories and its something that I would like to keep in my heart forever. ;)

No comments: