Tuesday, May 10, 2011

No Strings Attached


Finally, I watched the movie - "No Strings Attached". I didn't get to watch it at the cinema that time although I feel so much wanted to. But luckily I found it in pps today, some scenes are cut but overall I still think its a nice movie. I have quoted some nice conversation for the movie.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Emma: "Adam, I can't do this. Can you send me back to the hospital?"
Adam: "No.. no.. That's not the deal. The deal is... we will gonna walk a round.. look at the twinkling light...    and then..."
Emma: "Why you wanna messing everything thing up?"
Adam: "This is what lovers do... They will get flowers, go to the museum..."
Emma: "You know me... These stuffs freaks me out... It's fake... What's wrong are we doing? It's work, we don't have to fight... we don't have to..."
Adam: "Yea... may be I want to fight..."
Emma: "Yea... but I don't!!"
Adam: "What you gonna do? You just want to run away? You will never feel anything? How you gonna do that?"
Emma: "I don't know... I will figure it out."
Adam: "You are so messed up."
Emma: "Yea? I don't need you to take care of me... I take care of myself... That's what I do..."
           "Why don't you go find some other girl who is not gonna hurt you?"
Adam: "Because I love you..."
           "Obviously I am completely love you..."
           "You have everything good..."
Emma: "No.. I am nothing!!!"
Adam: "Well... then be with me..."
 
So strong yet so soft hearted, so tough yet so fragile at the same time - best describe for Emma's character. Frankly, I am touched by Adam's word. He is such a sweet guy, isn't he? Kind, caring, loving, patient, good looking... what else you could ask for from a guy? ;p

- - - - - - - - - - -

Mum: "You know.. I worry bout you sometimes..."
Emma: "Why? Is it about me.. I don't have a date?"
Mum: "No.. no.. I know that you can dance alone.. I know that you will be fine.. You are always fine..."
Emma: "So....?"
Mum: "I don't know..."
          "When we lost your father, I can't stand to see you in pain. I think you knew that... I think that you are being good... being strong... to me."
          "But I am telling you: Be hurt.. I can take it.. The world is gonna take it"

No matter what happens, Mum will always love you and stay by you side. That's the power of mum's love. :)




Love usually doesn't make sense and sometimes it cause us to be irrational, but you just came to know that's love. :) Just like what Scott said: "We don't pick who we fall in love with... and it happens like it was sure...".
Who knows... love is always around. ;)

No comments: