Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Short Gathering

I had a gathering with my friends from Kampar yesterday. It was a short meeting starting in the evening, gather together at Midvalley, having tea and chit-chatting while updating each other at the same time. It was a pleasant evening, I enjoyed the conversation and am also glad to be able to share the laughter and joy with them.

It has almost been a year since I have last met with them. Life has getting more busy by days and I am no longer able to visit Kampar again after my last visit about a year ago. I am surprised that how my friends have changed throughout the year.

They have completed their previous phase on time and are moving forward to the next, developing their career and planning for the future development. While I am still the same old me, few steps behind chasing for my dream and working hard to fulfill the goal that I should have reach long time ago. But that day wouldn't be far for me, it is on its way coming, isn't it? I have my faith this time. :)

Some of my girl friends have found the other half for themselves. Truly I am happy for them, especially when I saw how happy are they when talk about their relationship. I also wish those who have yet to find the one, to have found one soon. ;)

Best wishes from me, my friends. Take care and stay happy always. :)

1 comment:

M said...

LIKE!

what a warm post :):):)
take care and stay happy always too~ and yup, i believe u're soon to achieve ur dream too.!