Friday, August 19, 2011

Shall We Talk?

I know I might not be the perfect one, but I think at least I have did what I could. Sometimes, I would think, are we doing this correctly? Am I taking the right decision at the right time?

It's not the first time I heard things, like I don't have the potential and I also don't seem to possess those abilities to do it right. Yes, I admit it now, I really don't have those potential and abilities that you think I should have.

I used to think I am still the same old me, and what I did was good enough. Think I am overly confident on this matter. I felt sorry for that you have to sacrifice  and that you still didn't get what you think you might get at last.

May be it's time that we should have a talk, shouldn't we? To make things right before its too late.

No comments: