Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stressful Days

The day has been very stressful for me recently. Not being able to sleep well at night, worrying about what will be coming up next and whether things will be carrying out smoothly later while on the other hand, there are nightmares along the night. I can only get to sleep well when the first day light is about to break through the sky, but usually that's the time I should get out from my bed and keep on working things out.

I got tired easily nowadays, feel so much wanted to lie on my bed during the day. But I can't seem to get myself to sleep when the night approach. Lying on the bed with dry and sore eyes, body is aching because of pms, mind is tired of running but it doesn't show the sign to slowing down.

This is something new for me, as I never had failed to get into sleep in the past, nor not being able to sleep well at night. No matter what comes ahead, I am always able to get myself some sleep, and in fact I used to cure myself by sleeping and resting. It works everytime, until the magic started to lose these recent days.

I can be easily ignored and I got very impatient nowadays, can't bear things as little as sand. Feeling so much wanted to release my feeling in some way, but not able to. This got me more frustrated, and my temper is getting worst. That is my private corner and it seem so little if compared to the reality in life and the works that yet need to be done.

Back to the real world, there are so much to do yet so little time is available, I must get all the works done before the deadlines. Give me some time and I will work it out, there are still a month ahead................

No comments: