Monday, September 12, 2011

The Birthday

I am so glad that my birthday had finally fall on the day after the final exam this year. I don't think most of the people like the month September as much as I do, especially for the students in the country. This is reasonable as September is the month in which all the mass examination will take place.

Starting with the UPSR for primary standard 6 students, followed by the PMR and SPM for junior and high school students, and the last would be STPM for form 6 students. Also not to mention final semester examination that will be held in various colleges and universities for undergraduates.

I, myself had dislike the month when I am going through all these period as a student. Thinking that I am so unlucky to have my birthday fall in the month which all the mass examinations are going to be held. I have already get used to it for all these years, but this year, there is finally something different for my brithday. ^^

I am surprised by the birthday celebration that was threw to me by the special one. I felt grateful with the arrangement and ideas that he got for me on my special day. Telling me that my birthday can also be special and its nothing wrong for me to ask for it. I can see that you have did your best to create a memorable birthday celebration for me, I appreciate it a lot and am really happy for it. Sincerely, I thank you for everything you have done. :)

In the noon, I had a lunch gathering with my family for the celebration of  mid-autumn festival and also my birthday. The meal was very luring and fulfilling, and the birthday cake was brought out after the meal. Its a pleasant noon to spend with my family on my birthday. ;)  

The day was carried on by having movie in the shopping centre with the special one, while waiting for my coursemate to join me for dinner. It was a nice movie to watch with a stuffed stomach after the lunch. My coursemate joined me shortly after movie, and we decided to have dinner at Delicious. Its another great meal I had on my birthday. The meal was ended perfectly with a piece of warm chocolate brownies and chit-chatting.

I went home that night around 12, almost a 12 hours outing for the day. In the car, I found another two small surprises before I finally lock it and head home. For me, it was a great day which full of suprises and laughters. I didn't expect my birthday to turn up celebrated in this way. Anyhow, it would always stay moemorable in my heart.



Cheers!! ;)

No comments: