Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Holidays!!!

Woohoo!! Finally I had everything done, the submission of dissertation, the 3-days final exams, and the dissertation's presentation. I can't believe that I have just gone through all these. It seem not long ago that I am still worried about the completion of work. I got not more than 4 hours of sleep in the last few weeks of my semester, getting so worried with the dissertation and also the final examination. And the week before my final exam, I only got average 3 hours of sleep. Wake up early in the morning and started to work non-stop like a machine, hoping that things could be carried on smoothly.

I have did my best and its time for me to enjoy my semester break. Its been some time since I have a goodnight sleep, so the first thing that I think I want to do is to get myself a goodnight sleep. ;p Well, I think there will be plenty of plans coming ahead during my holiday and my plan is to make sure that I enjoyed it as much as I can. It feels so good to have holidays. :p


Think thats all for now, laters..


xoxo ^.~

No comments: