Monday, September 19, 2011

The Short Escapade

Weekend had passed, today is Monday and I've fell sick. What a bad day!! Went for badminton with cousin Jen this morning, and I can almost felt the unpleasant feeling right after brunch at PappaRich. Well, I know what that means. Think its time I should get myself some rest, "Rest for the longer journey which comes ahead",  am I right?

I spent 3D2N at Cameron Highlands for the past weekend. It was a very pleasant trip, I would say. Food is the only thing that I need to concern for the past 3 days. XD All I can think of is to eat, eat and eat more!! Can't blame me for that actually, I like fresh vegetables and fruits a lot, and Cameron appears to be a place that has it all. Fresh vegies, Strawberries, Salads, Corns, Honey... I almost had it all in the past few days and I felt great!! ;p

Unlike Genting Highland, Cameron is definitely not a place for fun and play, although they have shared the cool climate as the common characteristics. But the only excitement for Cameron might be the Jungle Explore and the visits to different farms, where you get to learn how the crops grow and harvest, taste and get some of the fresh products. I've got some fresh strawberries and strawberry jam from the farm, corns and souvenirs from the weekend night market, and white coffee and dried ginger from the shops. Sounds not bad huh? ;)


Favourite of the trip - Strawberry Steamboat!!

I enjoyed the trip a lot. I got to walk under the sun without sweating in the morning and enjoyed the cozy breeze at night. I used to walk a lot when I am on trip, at least for places that could be reached by walk, I don't mind walking. I also got to visit different farms on the 2nd day of the trip, the day was kick-started by the visit to BOH Tea Plantation farm, then followed by the visits to Honey Bee farm, morning Market, Butterfly and insects farm, Strawberry farm and Rose Centre.

I think the only thing that matters for a trip is whom you are going with, isn't it? Its the person who go along with that make the difference to the trip. I am lucky as I got the chance to go for the trip with someone special, whom also appears to be a caring and responsible one. Thanks for giving me such a memorable trip. :)

No comments: