Thursday, March 11, 2010

it'S jUsT a "LITTLE".....

*sigH... siGH... sIGHzzzzz...... =.= gosh.. wts goin on wiv me? plz dun ask me, cz i dun even noe d answer myself... ishh... >.< thk i m jz feeling a LITTLE stressful... a LITTLE tired... a LITTLE frustrated and... and... and... a LITTLE xxxx .... Erm... xxxx? wt izit act? WELL... thk i m goin to keep tis lil secret for my own... deep down inside my heart... LOL =p plz forgive me frens.. din mean to keep secret fr u all... bt sumtimes v do hv sum darkest n unrevealable lil secret of our own.. hehe... i m sure all of us hv it.. agree? ^.~

Its mid of March nw... time really does fly... jz a clip of d eyes n POFF!!! its nw March 2010... haha... thk v nvr need a Harry Potter in d real life to cast d spell... cz d time will alwiz pass by magically n left us wiv regrets n oso LOTS of things undone. =p March is nt my lucky month... i hv few assignments on hand, two interviews and two individual presentation to go, and... yea... i still hv to sit for my mid term. tat's jz GREAT!!! n i m still blogging hr.. altho i noe tat i still hv so much works to catch up. >.< ishhh... nway its ok!!! tats wt i m used to tell myself... i will b FINE!!! i will get through it no matter hw!!! jz like wt i did d lasT time.. d laST LAST time... n d lAST LAST LAST time... lol.. YES!!! I CAN also DO IT tis time for sure!!! ^^v

Then y i still hv tis kind of feeling nw? even though i already know wt i shud do and i hv decided tat i will do my best for it. But deep inside my heart, i noe tat thrs sth vy important. It jz make me feel so uncertain n unsecure... why?? thk i wouldn't noe...

I know i do sounds a LITTLE emotion unstable nw.. =.=" bt without any doubt and hesitation, i can tell u tat i m completely fine nw.. jz a LITTLE xxxx act... arghhh... honestly i hate tis kind of feeling tat i m having nw... >.<" i shudn't let it get into my studies... i shudn't let it affect my feeling... i oso shudn't let it run in my mind alwiz... i shudn't.... OK!! TAT'S ENOUGH!!! wish tat i could cope wiv it REAL SOON.... yea... HOPEFULLY...

Alright frens... thk u all mz b confused wiv wth i m talking hr nw... surprised tat hw i noe? BELIEVE me... i really do noe cz i m jz feeling d same rite nw... =p

No comments: