Monday, March 22, 2010

tHe InDeciSivE ME

It's week 11 of my study week, after so much effort and hard work tat i paid... (wiv all those "lovely-little-red spots" and oso a pair of "sexy-looking-smokey-eye" makeup on my face)... LOL... FINALLY i left wiv oni 2 presentations, 2 mid term papers, and 1 assignment to go.. lol.. though i noe tat thrs still A LOT of work undone.. bt sumhw i still thk tat its better than d last 2 weeks ago. ^^

Frens, plz bear wiv me for another few more weeks, n i promise i will b total free to meet up wiv u gals. hehe.. =p Then v can go for shopping.. yc session.. food hunting.. trip.. yes!! lalalala... I am kinda excited wenever i thk bout it.. lol.. XD

I will be sitting for my final exam in another 3 weeks time, which oso means tat its d end of d sem. I oso noe tat its time tat i shud hv make up my mind. sighz... n tats wen i noe tat hw indecisive i m act. *sad... Sumtimes i wonder wts act in my mind, can thr b a possibility tat i dun even noe it myself? Honestly, i thk i m act... =.=

Yea.. without any doubt, I thk i m jz a COWARD afterall.. alwiz chickened out at d vy last mins.. n I m oso a SELFISH person... will oni thk bout me n myself all d time.. wt else? Yes... i m STUPID too.. alwiz can't make d right decision.. *sighz... thk i m jz hopeless huh.. >.< "

I hv no idea wiv wth i m thinking nw... my mind was plain blank.. can't even see whr is d nxt step tat i shud take.. does tat make me look more stupid n silly? As usual AGAIN.. i thk i m.. =.= I m nt sure wts bothering me n restraining me fr making d move.. I thk i do feel sth.. bt is it really wt i wan? n is it really wt i shud do? I m jz so confused...

I thk i shud really spend sum time to thk bout it seriously. Wish tat everything will go on smoothly nway... tats all i hope for nw..  =)

2 comments:

M said...

knock knock!
guess who?
hehehehhee :P

WenBin said...

O.O!! HUI MEI!! hehe..
din expect u would pay a visit to my blog, luckily din write sth bad hr.. LOL.. *jk =p
nway i miss u gals loads..^^