Tuesday, March 30, 2010

be"LIE"ve

<< beLIEve >>, thr r alwiz LIE in between d believe...

So wt can i say bout it? tat d real world is full of lies and ppl cant live without depending on lying?

Honestly, i know its pessimistic for me to thk like tat.. bt to sum extent, i thk d quote is perfectly true and yet sad.. Its like losing faith in everything tat u hv used to believe in..

Yes... i admit tat i m losing my faith nw.. bit by bit.. i m losing it... its sad for me to say tat... bt sumhw its true..

I used to tel myself nt to hv expectations in order nt to get myself disappointed later... bt stil i wil alwiz expect for sth more... n i hv put my hope on it... >.< even though i noe tat at last thr is a high chance for me to get disappointment.... then m i stupid to hope for it?

I oso used to tel myself tat thr r alwiz choices for us to make... n thr wil alwiz hope at d dead end... all it need is jz a little faith n courage... bt hr cums d Q nw... hw many of us can really hv faith wiv d heart n soul? u might choose to trust it... bt ur faith in it wil nt stay long... as u wil face a lot of obstacles which wil challenge ur faith within it... so hw many of us could actually manage to keep their faith till d end?

I m sure most of us hv experienced it b4.. including myself of cz.. i cant say tat i m strong.. bt i would said tat i hv learned my lesson well... I failed it once n it took me quite sum time to recover b4 i could started to build my confidence n faith agin... so i will nt allow myself to fail for d 2nd time...

Some of u might disagree wiv my opinion n might oso thk tat i m jz thinking a lil too much... bt i jz wana say tat everyone learn fr their past experience n grow fr their failure.. so do i...

There is a fren who once asked me, "i wonder who can ever enter into ur safe zone?"... does he jz said safe zone?? sounds like a battlefield to me nw.. lol.. =p bt honestly i was surprised tat he could act said tat out... may b he was right nway.. i hv alwiz hide inside my safe zone.. used to keep a fair distance wiv everyone except myself n sum of my besties.. n used to avoid n ignore any unexpected things tat happened around me.. tats bcz i noe tat as long as i stay inside d zone, i wil b safe... is tat so? o its jz a coward n stupid act of me?

It's 1.30am n i thk i shud go sleep by nw... wish tat tmr wil b a brand new day... nitez..

No comments: