Friday, March 5, 2010

My unLucKy day

Today was a really bad day for me. *sigh... I had woke up early in the morning, then drove for more than half an hour juz to attend my math tutorial class.. and u noe wt? my "brilliant" maths tutor chose to cancel the class for sum stupid reason.. (he told us tat he is still stuck in d traffic sumwhr near Putrajaya).. =.=" wt a irresponsible tutor!! Don't he noe tat we have waited him for an hour inside the class..? (wiv most of us minds still wondering around and sum chit-chatting..) hoping tat he would show up at last as he promised during d lecture.. and d best part is tat he asked us to join the 2nd tut class at 12.30pm.. (ACCORDING to wt he said, he would PROBABLY b thr by tat time..) wtf...

Most of d student choose to leave d class.. (including me of cz.. =p) which i thk tats perfectly normal response... wt else could u expect fr us if d turor himself couldn't keep his promise?? That was my 1st unlucky incident 2day..

Secondly, i planned to cook myself seafood yee mee for dinner.. and i had prepare all d ingredients for it.. when i wana start cooking, i found tat thrs no water supply =.=" WUT..THE...!! so me n my mum have to go out for dinner.. after all the discussion and arguement (apparently we hv our own preference place for dinner...ishhh...) we hv decided to go for kopitiam.. (which we can find most type of d food tat can satisfy us..)

By the time i reached d makan place and finally parked my car, d parking lot guy (which is an indian) approached me.. i tot he wana ask parking fee fr me.. bt d 1st thing he told me is tat my car tyre punctured.. OMG!! (tis is my 3rd unlucky incident 2day..wth!!) luckily tat indian guy had offered his help to replace d tyre for me.. bt my car tools is nt complete.. d most important tools which can help to lift up my car is MISSING!! =.= d indian guy leave no choice bt to ask help fr his frens.. later 2 other indian guy came wiv their tools n help me to replace d tyre.. THANKS to them A LOT!! if nt.. i dun thk i m manage to handle it myself.. as i didn't noe hw to replace a tyre.. ^^ "

I tot of paying them for their kindness, bt they didn't wan to receive it... so all i can do is to repeat my thank you to them few times, to show them hw grateful m i for their help... ^^ (its wen i truly feel tat d "one malaysia" vision is nt oni a dream.... =p) n i thk its my 2nd lucky 2day except d rain falls in d late noon... lol...

Life was like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're gonna get...
by Forrest Gump
I truly agree tat.. bt too much sweetness can alwiz cause diabetes.. =p lol... jz like our life, a little surprises can alwiz helps spice up our day n make it more beautiful n challenging.. BUT... TOO MUCH surprises can alwiz cause HEART ATTACK... lol... =p
I thk tats all i need to say to conclude my day... its really nt a gd day for me.. bt sumhow thrs ALWIZ HOPE AT D DEAD END... so one shud NVR STOP HOPING and DREAM BIG... ^.~

2 comments:

~midoriwoo~ said...

You know what...Kind people is distinct nowadays, for me today is your luckiest day!! Cause you have me! =) Live your life with no regrets and live it to the max!!

WenBin said...

u gt d point gal..lol..^.~ luv ya!!