Monday, July 12, 2010

BoH....rInGGGGGG....

Honestly, I am BORED!!! ishhh... =.= yea, I thk i really am. I will be sitting for another final exam paper tis coming Thurs, bt yet I can still lacking here without any productive action towards the coming paper. LOL... My besties said tat I m jz a LITTLE tooooo free at d moment and I hv nth more to do except keep complaining for the boredom without a purpose n most IMPORTANTLY it annoys her. haha.. =p Yea, I noe it sounds like "sai meng" to her. As she needs to work on weekdays, and she have few things to be handled on hand in her work recently. But... I jz love to kacau her!! Its one of my favourites to see her got angry n fight bek. LOL.. EVIL me.. U r right, thk I m jz a lil toooo bored. =p

I jz sat d final paper last Mon for another skill subject. And then I started to lack for d whole week, before i hv finally realize tat thr r oni 3 days left b4 another final paper. =.= GREAT!!! I have total 7 chapters to be covered. T.T thk tats d consequences of being lazy... ishhh... so STOP COMPLAINING and START WORKING on it NOW, LWB!! Tats wt I hv told myself tis morning n apparently it works!!! Even its jz for few hours in d noon. ^^ " Effective huh? LOL.. =p

So wt hv I done for d past a week? Erm.. Let's see. Most of the time I went out for meal wiv my dearest mummy. We had grocceries shopping and also went for book shop on wed. And I have visited my beloved grandma on Tues and hv a bowl of my ALL-TIME-FAVOURITE Asam Laksa in the pasar malam. Yummy!! ^^ Then hv lunch wiv my besties on fri after class. Later d week, I was lacking at home and hv some reading on my new books. Ok, hr comes d conclusion. I did nth which I can relate it to my coming paper bt I really hv a great time spent wiv my family and fren. Its worthy afterall. Hehe... : )

I miss all those Sing k and yc session, shopping and also chit-chatting wiv frens. =( Most of them r bc wiv their studies and working life. I miss those days lots, especially those gd frens whom I spent most d time wiv in my Uni life. =)

Ok, gtg!! It's time for dinner again. Hehe... Thanks for those who spend time reading on my post written in a Boh..RinGGgg day. =p   

No comments: