Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dilemma

Recently, I am having a dilemma. I don't know which would be the best way for me to choose. Of course, I would love to work something out. But the reality showed the other way round.

I asked myself repeatedly, should I? Or should I not? If I should, will the situation turn out better? If I shouldn't, then what will be the consequences?

Honestly, I don't know. I was torned in between. I was stucked in the middle of no where. I am not sure what is the right or wrong, good or bad. I am just confused with myself.

I wish I could be more considerate and understanding. I wish I could have more patience and kindness. I wish I could be more faithful and confident. I wish... I wish.... 

I just wish I could do it better. But seems like I have not put enough effort on it, haven't I? May be that is why I still need to work harder.

I just don't understand, while I hope you would have a better understanding compared to me. So, do you? 

No comments: