Thursday, July 22, 2010

gRateFuL

Thanks to those who have failed me before, I have learned my lessons well enough to grow tougher and wiser. I just want to say that, 

I might not born in a  wealthy family, but I have more than enough for what I have actually needed.

I might not have a lot of friends, but I have my besties with me.

I might not be talented, but at least I am not stupid.

I might not be good in my studies, but at least I was given chance to prove myself.

I might not be charming and pretty, but at least I am a healthy and happy person.

I might not be successful, but at least I will always try to do my best.

I might not be clever, but doesn't mean that I can't dream big.

After so much hard times that I have gone through, I could say that I have grown up as a stronger and tougher person. I know that I am not alone when I have my family and besties by my side. With that, I always consider myself as a very lucky person. 

2 comments:

M said...

Love this post!
We had a fun time the other day ey! :) take care there! Till we meet again <3 heeehee

WenBin said...

LOL.. sure thing gal!! really had a great time wiv u gals. take gd k n keep in touch k! miss ya!! ^.~