Monday, August 30, 2010

Dream and Reality

There is a period of time,
when I used to tell myself every morning before I got down from my bed, that it is just a nightmare. Its a really bad dream. I should lie down, close my eyes and head back to sleep again. And later when I open my eyes again, everything will be back to normal and nothing has ever happened.

There is also a period of time,
when I used to tell myself that all these are not real. It's either I am still dreaming or someone was trying to make fun of me. I shouldn't believe it, that is because even what we saw with the eyes of our own, doesn't mean the truth. I shall be patient and wait for the someone to tell me that it was just a joke afterall. I also shall just wait for the sun to rise from the east and I will wake up from the horrible dream.

But sadly,

I found that I am actually awake and aware of what is going on. Although I tried so hard telling myself that I am not, but that's the reality that I should faced.

Reality that is cruelly true.

No comments: