Thursday, May 26, 2011

News

Half a month passed since the last time I updated my blog. I was busy for the past 2 weeks, took some time to settle my school stuffs, cleaned my room, did housework and went for badminton once a week. 2 weeks time just slipped away silently. I still managed to go to Tambun for a short trip during the weekend, had myself a lot of fun and I also got to spent time with my fellow friends and classmates. I also got to visit my beloved grandma.  :)

I received some news during these time, some good and some bad. I finally understand why some people used to say life is like a roller-coaster, think cause its full of ups and downs. I had some news from myself, a mixture of good and bad, so my feelings also went up and down hills because of the news. First of all, I didn't do well in my maths final paper which cause me a few hundred Ringgit to go through the appeal and there still might be a possibility that I need to resit for the paper. Frankly speaking, its way under my expectation. I am disappointed once again by myself.

Nothing much for me to say, except myself to blame. Well, small disappointment wouldn't defeat me so easily as I have gone through situation that was far more worst than this. I still had a good news on hand which could comfort myself a bit, that is this coming semester would be my 2nd last semester. Although I feel kind of disappointed by the result, but still I feel glad as I am going to be one step away from success. Wish me luck, friends. ;)

Then its the latest news that I have just received today - MH has finally graduate. Congrats to her!! :) She had fought alone all these time even most of the friends are not around. I think she is tough and she really did well in her final semester. So here it is.. Salute from me, girl!! ^^ Wish you all the best in the new chapter of life and stay happy. You will always have my best wishes. ;)

I am happy that I got the chance to share the happiness for my best friend. It's never been easy for all of us along the way. But finally I saw the outcome, even its not from mine, still I felt glad and thankful. And I always know that mine are still waiting ahead, and for that I will do my best to reach for it. ;)

No comments: