Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Best Two

Semester break is getting a little too long for me though, I have spent most of the time lacking at home, with only fb game, msn and pps. If I have no outings with friends or families. So spontaneously, I have decided to give a visit to some of my best friends in the south.

Even if there was no plans, no extra credits, no places to stay, still I am excited about the visit. Since the purpose was to find myself some excitement in these dull bored days and to have fun. Without any doubt and thinking that things will get right when the time comes, so off I went on the journey.

Getting started by contacting some of my friends and settling the trasportation problem, the departure date was set officially on the last day of Sept, which is the next day after I got the bus ticket. *lol The next morning at 10.30am sharp, I am on the bus waiting for it to take off from the station. Due to some reason, I spent most of the day on bus travelling to the destination. With these time, I can really felt the difference by travelling alone. With no friends or families around, I got to enjoy my private time in only reminiscing and enjoying the favourite song in my htc. :)

Went for meal in Bugis after arrived and met my best friend, Hui at 5.30pm on the day. We shop at Bugis after dinner and decided to go for some drinks at Clarke Quay at night. This is the 1st time, I feel like I am more like a homeless lady than a backpacker during a visit to other places. As I have no places to stay for the night, so we decided to stay awake by chatting and sitting at the river side of Clarke Quay.

Treats at Bugis and Clarke Quay ;)

Midnight at Clarke Quay with mirror Image?? ;p

Looking pale after some drinks

Does it look like 4am on the street to u?? ;p
We sat at the river side until 4am the next morning, took some photos before took off to McD nearby for breakfast. What would you normally do at 4am in the early morning? I said its perfect time for some McD breakfast!! ;p Thanks to McD, I can finally had a proper place to rest my back and have a cup a of warm tea. ;) After breakfast in McD, we took a shower and get prepared for a busy day ahead. woohoo!!

We spent the day walking around Merlion Park and Bugis, stopped by at Chinatown in the middle and had Jap food as late lunch at Takashimaya. Finally we went to the famous Guan Yin Goddess temple at Bugis street before we took the bus to JB. Its a tiring day for us though, carrying bags along the way while rushing from one place to another. Miss a lot of photo takings when we travelling around. But still we had fun during the photo taking at Merlion Park. We were exhausted when we finally settled ourself on the bus to JB and we fell asleep almost directly after the bus took off from the station.

We had dinner with another two friends at JB that evening, spent another sleepless night on drinking and playing cards in OverTime, and sing k at Big Mouth. We only got to rest on the bed nearly 5am in the morning. We woke up 5 hours later to have breakfast and take some walk around the area, went for the bus in the noon and head back to the city. Although I spent most of the time walking around with a heavy bag, and didn't get to rest comfortably, but still I had to say I really do enjoy the journey and I had a great time spent with my BFF. Thanks to my BFF along my visit to the north. ;)

Merlion Park - BFF along the way. :)

No comments: