Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Moment

It's a minute away from 11 at night, and its raining out there. The weather is so comfortably cooling and I bet I will have another good-night-sleep later.

I don't feel like doing anything at this moment, except to enjoy the dizzling sound of the rain while writing down my feeling in this post. I turned down a few invitations recently, thinking of may be I am just not ready to face all these yet.

At this moment, I would just want to enjoy my peace and quiet life. I am surprised with my own thought, this just doesn't sound like me anyway. But, this time I do and just feel a bit tired to face the crowd.

May be I will need some time before I settle myself and to finally get ready. Time will always do its trick, I know. Just let me enjoy this quiet moment for a little longer, I am sure I will be fine and back as normal then. ;)

xoxo

No comments: