Sunday, April 8, 2012

Missing You

It's raining out there, and the weather is cold compared to the hot sun in noon. I'm sitting all alone in the little world of mine, msn-ing, surfing net and blogging. And the feeling just came to me.

I'm usually not someone who is good in telling sweet words. At least you know I'm not, don't you? But I just couldn't lie to myself anymore, and to tell you this. I really do miss you.

I miss you held me in your arms gently, the way you held my hands and you hug me so close until I could hear your heartbeat. I miss them a lot.

It's been a while since we had a hug. I'm sorry for not trying my best, and I'm sorry for not fighting for it. I'm sorry to you...

There's nothing much I could do, except to miss you. I really do...

You might not know that sometimes, I'm actually missing you a lot.

No comments: