Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sunny Thursday

Had a good rest last night, and woke up in a kinda good mood this morning. Yeap, compared to yesterday, it was far more better. :)

Went out for errands again and it was a busy week for me though, as there are some other things to be settled tomorrow. Time just ticking off in days like these, with no way to turn back. I had a dream last night. Still feel lost and disppointed, even after I've woke up from it. The elders used to say, sharing out a dream is the best way to prevent it from coming true in the reality. I hope this will work, 'cause I shared it out with mum during our late lunch.

Today was a sunny day, the sun shone brightly and the weather is hot, until it became windy in the evening. Walked under the hot sun is surely not a pleasant thing to be done, but at least my heart is happy. I think by knowing that I will not have to face someone I dislike would always make up my day. ;)

Since I was in such a good mood today, I think lessons I've learnt yesterday will soon be forgotten, and I will carry on with my daily routine again. Time waits for no one, and the earth definitely will not stop evolving just because of that. So as usual, learn the lesson, take the experience, and move on.

Girl, always believe that you could do better than that.

*p/s: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and it makes you a fighter at the same time.

Cheers.
xoxo

No comments: