Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Special Day

This very special day fell on 2 days ago, which was 22 April 2012, it's a Sunday. I don't have much to look forward for, except the presence of few of my besties and also my beloved families. And it turned out to be something more when the day finally came. I'm touched and surprised, with not only the presence of my besties, but also the warmth that I've felt from the wishes by other besties, whom are unable to make it for some reasons. :)

Early that morning, I had received call from Mei, who is currently studying her masters degree in UK. Surprised to receive her call and I couldn't identify her when I answered it. Apology from me, Mei. Didn't expect that from you anyway, but that was a big big surprise for me. It's more that happy I felt to receive your call on this very special day of mine. Thank you very much, for always being at my side, whenever I need. You'll always be my best best BFF. ;)

I had received a gift pen, from Yi in Ipoh, 1 day earlier before the special day. I didn't expect the gift, which will be coming from other state. Happy and excited are the feelings I've had after I received the gift. Then on that day itself, I had received more gifts from besties. And the presence of few of them really surprised me a lot. What can I say more, except Thank You, to express my gratitude to you all? Thanks for the warmth wishes, and also the care and support given by you all.

I can see proud faces on parents' face, when they saw their child wearing gown and mortarboard, being called on stage to receive the certificate. It's a joyful event for families, friends and graduands. And it's finally the time for my parents to enjoy this very special day as well. Their beloved daughter had finally stepped on the stage too, like everyone else.

I hope you will be proud for me, mum and dad. Though I'm not the best among others, but still I had completed it at last, along the tears and hardship. Thank you for backing me up all the way long, and you deserve this day as much as I do. :)

 
;)

Cheers xoxo

No comments: