Sunday, April 4, 2010

wU-LiAo

It's week 13 now... gosh!!! means i left oni 2 weeks b4 sitting for my final... i noe i shud feel nervous and shud start praying nw.. LOL.. bt sumhw i feel a little happy for it.. =) wonder m i started to lose my mind?? haha... nway ignore me... jz crapping.. =p

I m stil working on my last assignment hr.. hoping tat i could finish it b4 tis sat... n then i can focus on my revision for finals.. ^^ i noe tat it will end b4 i hv notice tat it act started... so i jz wish tat i could go thru it smoothly and of cz, i will do my very best for it.. ^.~

After finals... its TIME for me to HAVE FUN!!!!! muahaha... =p

I can't wait to pay for a visit to my besties... other than this, thr r lots of movies for me to catch up... sing k and yc session that i missed b4... and oso shopping!!!! though i doubt that will i hv any extra money for that.. haha.. bt i dun care... window shopping is sumtimes better than nth nway.. =p

Altho i feel so much wana hang out wiv frens nw, i hv to tahan till i finish my final.. days r bored as d time i used to stay inside my room increased drastically =.= wil oni go out fr d hse to hv lunch wiv mum o visit my grandma.. *sighz... it's alright!! since thrs oni 3 more weeks to go.. thk i can do it... wonder hw i did it?

* Sabar... SAbar... SABar... SABAr... SABAR!!!! *

Tat's right!! tat's exactly wt i do wenever i m impatient... haha... used to tell myself to b sabar... altho i noe well tat i m sabar..ing ady.. =p LOL

Alright!! enuff crap.. =p thk i shud go bek to my assignments nw.. see ya till my nxt visit!! ^.~

2 comments:

Barbyee said...

den i wil worse den u... XD
cause i this week final still blogging here....really OMG !!! XD

WenBin said...

o.O haha.. nvm.. lets gambatte together.. nway wish u all d best ya!! gd luck!! ^.~