Monday, April 19, 2010

1st Day of FiNaL

Today was the 1st day of my final exam, i have gone thru my APM papers in 3 hours this morning. I had woke up early this morning and went out about an hour earlier to rush for the 8am paper. but still i am 10mins late!!! wtf... =.= ishhh.. thanks a lot to the KL traffic nway..

I would say that its nt an easy paper for me, 3 hours to complete 3 sections, which consist of 1 mini case study, 4 short answer Qs, and 2 essays. =.= wonder 3 hours is sufficient for us to finish all the answers, at least for me i thk.. lol.. time is seriously not enough, as there is not much time for us to dream and think. We need to grab every mins in order to finish all the sections required. *sighz..

Tmr i will be having my M1 paper at 8am AGIN, which also means it is another early-woke-up day.. ishhh... its alwiz torturing for me to wake up early in the morning... ok.. i noe i sounds piggy nw.. lol.. =p

Well.. thk i shud go bek to my revision b4 i started to feel regret agin.. lol... ^^ frens, wish me luck k!! haha.. nway, wish my utar frens who are going to sit for their final exam soon, "all d best" and "gd luck"... u all will alwiz hv my best wishes.. ^.~ so... let's gambatte, shall we? Hehe.. =p

2 comments:

Angie said...

gd luck to you. best luck for meXD

WenBin said...

=.=" seriously.. wan count like tat nt? haha.. nway k lar.. BEST luck to u then.. since i m sooo nice =p