Wednesday, April 21, 2010

thE bEauTy of SlowlinEss

I suddenly came out wiv this idea, tats to write a post about the slowliness. lol.. bt BEAUTY of slowliness? surprised huh?! hehe.. =p nway tats wt i m goin to share wiv u all in this post.. so lets take a look!! ^^

Well.. thk u all mz b wondering wts d meaning of the beauty of slowliness. Actually i m talking about d slowliness, either done by ourself or by others. I thk most of us hv experienced it b4, tat u hv met sumone who drive DAMN SLOW when u r seriously rushing for time or u hv met sumone who likes to do things SLOWLY while u r chasing for deadline. lol.. its alwiz tiring to met sumone like tat wen u r seriously lack of time n patience. ^^ " Most of d time, i would considered myself as a "middle-slow" person, which means i usually do things quite "fast" except tat i need to rush for my assignment deadlines and burn midnight oil for exams and test, i will b "a lil" faster. LOL.. Other than tat, thk i m kinda.. erm.. u noe.. "moderate" may b? LOL.. so thk i shudnt blame d others for being slow, cz may b i m jz another one of them. =p

Normally, it will take me about an hour to prepare myself b4 go out from hse for classes or work, and this does nt include the weekends and holidays. LOL... cz it will take me more time to get out fr the bed. =p Ok.. i started to sounds like a lazy pig nw. XD Nway except for doing things slowly, i thk i m oso slow in making decisions and choices. I may take sumtime to thk of which clothes to buy during sales or wt shud i eat for my lunch, altho i might end up buying nth. But tis surely nt applicable to food, cause i might jz eat all i wanted at last.. haha.. "-ve resistance" on food, rmb? =p

And yea.. I m alwiz slower compared to d others, and tat i m referring to lots of things in life. ^^ " I m still struggling on which course tat i shud take after my F5, while most of my frens ady made up their mind. When I hv finally made up my mind, my frens ady started to plan for their future career and some even started to hv their family plan. And when most of them ady graduated and started to carry on wiv their career, while sum of them ady got married wiv their own child or engaged, I am still an undergraduate and S&A. LOL... =p

Compared to most of them, thk i m jz TOO SLOW huh. ^^ " I noe tat too, but sumtimes things doesn't get along well as v alwiz expected them to, isn't it? I used to tell myself tat it doesn't matter to b slower than others, it might nt be as bad as v hv thought. hehe.. thr and agin, may b tat's y i m still d same old me - as SLOW as USUAL. haha.. =p

A wrong step taken can alwiz cause us to lose a lot than v hv expected. oppss!! sounds serious nw.. hehe.. bt its so DAMN TRUE nway.. cause tats jz wt i m facing nw.. =p I do admit tat i m nt gd in decision making which alwiz caught myself in a chaotic situation. =.= " But in return, i thk i do learn well in all those lessons and sumtimes it allows me to find out things tat i used to ignore. So.. it sounds nt tat bad afterall. Altho I am still much slower than others and thrs lots for me to catch up later in life. But nw, i would jz wan to enjoy d beauty of slowliness tat i m having nw. ^.~

No comments: