Wednesday, April 7, 2010

sWeEt SwEeT LovE

It's 5.38 in the noon, d sky is dark and cloudy, seems like going to rain anytime soon. ^^ nway i HOPE it will really rain SOON... b4 i complain for d hot n humid weather agin.. LOL... tis is nt sth new for my parents, as i m quite sure they had heard A LOT of complaints fr me.. BAD ME.. haha.. =p nway thk their ears can hv a day rest 2day, cz its windy nw.. hmm.. love tis kind of weather lots.. ^^

I just read one of my besties' blog post and i had go through her post about her relationship wiv her bf... which inspired me to write tis post instead.. lol.. thx ya, G jie!! hehe.. =p

I knew her since 2007 at utar... n i m sure most of us who noe her will oso noe tat she hv got a gd n caring bf who love her a lot n oso take k of her well enuff to make any gals envy.. haha.. nway jz kiddin, dun mind it!! =p bt frankly speaking, after i read d post jz nw, thrs sth tat i really wana say... "Aww... tat's jz sooo sweeet!!!" =p nway i m happy for u, gal.. hehe.. its lucky for both of u to found each other.. so sincerely, i wish both of u can stay 2gether long long and happy alwiz. =)

Well... tis oso reminds me bout my "old fren"... haha.. v got 2gether in 2006 and end it in 2008, so its jz a 1 year+ relationship tat v had.. nt a happy ending for both of us though... by skipping all those arguements and bad memories tat v hv, still i thk v had gone thru some nice n sweet time during tat period, didn't v? nway its nt important nw, d past has ady bcum d history... even if thrs a time machine, thk i wont choose to go bek n experience it agin.. ^^ its cruel n cold for me to say tat, bt i thk its gd for me sumhw... =p

I thk most of us didn't make it out for d 1st time.. aren't v? bt it doesn't mean v can't try n hv another in d future.. agree? ^.~ so to all my frens and besties, dun giv up love for sumone who doesn't deserve ur loyalty and love... look forward and move on bravely.. n OPEN ur EYES widely... u might jz bump into sumone who loves n cares for u... lol... rmb tat thrs alwiz hope!! ^^

I agreed wiv wt G jie hv said, "love isn't everything in life, bt one's life will nt complete without love".. so to all my frens who r still S&A, start observing for potential bf/gf nw.. they might jz bside u, altho u didn't noe them... bt thrs alwiz a high chance for u to get urself a sweet sweet lover.. =p

Wish u all will hv a gd relationship soon n stay happy alwiz!! ^^

2 comments:

Angie said...

"by skipping all those arguements and bad memories tat v hv, still i thk v had gone thru some nice n sweet time during tat period, didn't v? "

huh?? bad memories between us? got mer? sad..

WenBin said...

=.=" i m talking bout me n my ex.. my dear.. haha.. he is d "old fren" i meant.. =p nway i dun rmb v hv had arguements b4.. isn't it? ^^