Thursday, April 15, 2010

cOuNTinG doWn ThE dAys

It's just left 3 more days to my final exam, thrs nth much tat i can say bout it act.. ^^ " jz hope tat everything will go on smoothly..

My revision progress is slow and I am tired, frustrated and annoyed... * sighz.. wt a bad temper i hv... ^^ " plus my "best fren" chose to visit me at tis vy important time.. ishh.. thk its really nt sth tat i shud be happy for.. lol... cz it makes me feel sleepy, thirsty and hungry most of d time..

The weather is remaining hot and humid... seems like nth much v can do to make it change its mind... the mother nature looks really angry for wt v did on her.. =p

Ok.. thk theres nth much i can share today.. days were jz bored but luckily things went fine wiv me.. except i feel so much wana go for a trip to rest and relax.. lol.. hopefully.. ^^

It's 1.06pm nw.. well, thk i shud prepare for my class later.. catch up later!! ^.~

No comments: