Saturday, October 29, 2011

Chef Lee?!!?

I was wondering when did I become so initiative in preparing dinner for my family, the last meal that I had prepared was tomato spaghetti, if my memory serves me correctly. *lol Well, I could say I am not a hardworking girl in terms of house-keeping and cooking. In short, I am kind of lazy in houseworks. It would depend on my mood though, if for me to prepare meal. But eventually, today is the day that I had a really good mood, cause I thought of cooking the dinner for me and my mum.

The menu was set as Butter Grilled Salmon with Mashed Potato and Green Salad with Balsamic Sauce. Think I have watched too much cooking show, that I got the idea to name my dish. The ingredients are butter, salmon, potatoes, fresh greens, tomatoes, mini bell peppers and lemon. While the seasoning are salt, black pepper, lemon, butter, and balsamic sauce pack. Got home from the supermarket around 4pm, cleaned and prepared the ingredients, rest before I start to prepare around 5.45pm.


The ingredients

The dish is actually kind of easy to be prepared, it only took about 45 minutes to get everything on the table. Both me and my mum are satisfied with the dish served, and I am happy that my 1st try on preparing salmon meal would be a great success. ;)


The final outcome - looks not bad huh? ;D


I think I am getting a bit too excited with the meal, that I made a joke by referring myself as Chef Lee. ;p I know I am not a real chef, but as a joke, I think it was fine to refer me that way, at least for the night. *lol

2 comments:

Lyon Liew said...

Make one for me!!! =p

WenBin said...

lol.. u will needa pay then =p