Monday, October 10, 2011

A Day for Mum and Daughter

I think I really do know how to enjoy the semester break, I arranged myself a trip almost every weekend during the holidays. But this is one exceptional, because its arranged by my beloved mum. Its a day trip to Kuala Selangor and Sekinchan, organised by the neighbourhood committee. My mum is seriously interested and she needs a company for the trip, so I become the best companion for her. Who's the best to have a trip with if not the beloved daughter? :)

Bus took off at 7.50am and the journey started at 8.30am, went to seafood manufacture factory for breakfast and stopped at bird nest producer firm in the middle. Finally we spent most of the time visitting the farms and paddy fields. The scenes were naturally beautiful and nice, I am amazed on how mother nature could breed such nice places on earth. Especially its located somewhere near the city, honestly I have never thought of that before. In the evening, we had dinner at a beach side restaurant somewhere in Kuala Selangor. Sunset is just an hour away, and so I got the chance to catch some photos before the night approach.

Basically its just a visit to farms and fields, its simple and yet I can see that mum enjoyed it a lot. She laughed very often on that day, she ejoyed the meal offered and also the time spent with her friends and daughter around. She loves the natural scenes as well and so I took some photos for her, to keep the memorable moment. Mum was obviously happy for the day, its been some time since she laughed that often. Time fled and I grown up way too fast for her to adapt, sometime we would just arguing on some small matters.

My memory about her would be either her upset and disappointed faces, or the strict faces which wants to teach her daughter to be someone great. I felt grateful to have been able to make her happy by just being her companion for the trip. May be I have neglected her when she needs someone around. I felt great by just seeing her happy faces along the trip. :)

Paddy fields and paddy factory

Loyal Hills at Kuala Selangor District

Sunset at the beach side


When the night approach

No comments: