Sunday, October 30, 2011

Run! WB, Run!!

Someone asked,
What would you do if you are provided with a chance to run?

I answered,
I would run as fast as I can.

Someone asked again,
Wouldn't you feel tired if you always have to run that fast?

I said,
Yes, I would.

Someone then asked,
If so, why don't you stop and rest?

I said,
I tried but I can't. I will lost if I stop.

Someone asked again,
Would you still running, even if you have to sacrifice something you treasured the most?

I started to hesitate and answered,
That would depend on what do I need to sacrifice.

Finally someone asked,
What's your purpose of running?

I said,
To run away from where am I now, to run away from my role and responsibilities, and to run away to have a new life.

Someone asked,
Would you be happy if you are to run away successfully? Are you running with no regrets?

Again I hesitated and said,
No, I think I will not be happy and I will regreted it one day to be such a coward.

Someone then said,
If so, please don't run. Stop and listen to your heart. Follow the way where the heart lead you to. Think twice before you make the decision and don't ever let the others to get into your way after you have made up your mind. The key is to never make yourself regret for what you have once decided. Remember to always run for your dreams and not to hide yourself from the reality, but in contrast, run over it bravely.

Run without looking back, because there will never be a way back then.

No comments: