Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Private Corner

I had this sudden urge to write at this late hour. I doesn't seem to have much thoughts to express, nor I have much words to say. Just a feeling to write, at this sleepless night, hoping that I could gain myself some peaceful thought before I finally throw myself on bed and get some sleep.

Semester break had started officially right after I done with the presentation. Its a long semester break though, may be a bit too long I think. I tried to keep myself busy even though there is really nothing much that I can do during the holidays. But still there are so much time left, which  I can use it to think, whenever I have nothing to get busy on.

I think of my future, my friends, my families, my special one, my dreams... and this strange feeling came across, I had finally came to realize a truth.

My toughness and strength had no doubt supported me along the way, but at the same time, it had shut part of me into a private place. A place where I used to hide my bad feelings and unhappy thoughts. A place where I store my tears and the soft-sided me. It is such a secret place, that I chose to shut all my sensitive feelings and thoughts in. I ignore it even it had pound million times a day to remind me that I am actually someone sensibility.

Its a private corner where I used to lock the other side of me. I don't use to open it up to others, except my very best friend. It had moments when it don't want to be reach, even myself. A little distance and space will always make it feel better, when it come to sensitive matters. It is my loyal servant that will always tell me the truth whenever it thinks that I am ready and my secret will always be safe with it.

People has tried to reach for it, but few of them stay, after failed of trying. Somehow, there is this person who could always make it speak and share. I am amazed on how he can always do the trick, it had tried to ignore the magic he did, but mostly failed. It has the feeling that it might be time for it to open up..  :)

No comments: