Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Best Friends

I would define this week as a nightmare. Today was only Tuesday, but I have already received two bad news, each a day. And what upset me most is that it came from both of my best friends.

To MH,

I understand how you feel. Trust me, I know it well, as I have gone through it myself too. I know there is nothing much that I can say to help you feel better. But I can always be a good listener if you need someone to listen or talk to. Please don't keep it to urself, you will feel better to spill it out. That's what best friend meant for. Give yourself some time to go through this.


To YM,

I couldn't tell how sad you were to lose someone closed. I know its's hard to accept such a bad news and I know it's not convincing at all for me to ask you not to cry. As I know that no matter how tough we might be, we will never be ready to send away someone we love.


We might always caught in such situation along our life journey. So all I wish is that there will be less obstacles and challenges, even if its unavoidable, please give us the strength to face it bravely and go through it.

1 comment:

M said...

touching post full with encouragement words :) nice one.