Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mummy's Birthday

Today was a special day, as it was my dearest mummy's birthday. :) So, Happy Birthday, MUM!!!

Finished class at noon and after settled my things in school, I went home at late noon. Get changed and off we go to mv.

Reached mv about 4pm, we direct head to the Fong Lye Taiwanese Restaurant. It's a nice place to have tea and some snacks during the noon time. We had a set meal, sweet potato balls and also a oolong tea for 2 person. We decided to share the food as we don't want to miss the dinner later. *LOL Anyway, the food is nice, highly recommend sweet potato balls (it's a MUST eat item. haha..), peanut ice, oolong tea, and "san bei ji" set meal.

We walked around the mall after meal, to help digestion at the same time. haha.. I saw a few nice bags and clothing, but too bad I don't have much credit for that. =.= POOR me!! *HEAVY SIGH So we just ended up with window shopping.

Later, we went for the Gardens newly opened Japanese restaurant - Kita No Zen for dinner. The restaurant consist of two parts, one for the dining and another one for ice creams and desserts, which refer to as Hokkaido Ice Cream. So for those who just want to rest and have themself a sweet treat, can always go for the Hokkaido Ice Cream. The ice cream is not really expensive though, and the Tiramisu which is my mum's favourite of the night, is highly recommended. The price is slightly higher than Zanmai, but the food is nice. At least I am satisfied for those that I have ordered. :)

We called it off a day after dinner. Though there is no birthday surprise, but I am happy that my mum enjoyed the meal that I bought her. :) Again, Happy Birthday MUM!! Love ya..



Dearest Mum with her favourite Tiramisu :)
xoxo :)

No comments: