Monday, October 18, 2010

Something different...

New semester has begin last week, and so my study life starts again. Attending classes, sitting for tests and exams, squeezing the brain for assignments and reports seem to be an unchangeble routine for study life. I have always hoping for something different and extraordinary to help spice up my life and day.

I was working part time for the past few weeks during the semester break. It's a call center job, quite challenging though if you aren't someone who likes to talk and deal with people. As someimes we need to explain the situation to customer and help them to understand better. It's an easy job for most of the time, except when we meet some fussy and frustrating customers. Day would be like hell then.

Few weeks of working and gone my semester break. Many things happened throughout these time, and it upset me a lot. I am worried, scared and stressed. In short, I am exhausted. So, I have decided to arrange myself a weekend getaway.

It might not be perfect, but it's nothing better and I am happy. At last, there is some time for me to rest and take a deep breath. No more traffic jam, no more driving in the early morning, no more rushing meal, no more early wake-up, no more business centre and shopping complex. Everything back to the original, where I can enjoy my meal and walk around slowly without rushing. :)

It's nice to have someone to accompany, when I no longer need to take my meal and walk alone. It's just too good to be true for me. Sometimes, I am just tired to take up my responsibility and role. But time passed and it's time for me to wake up from the sweet dream. I packed my things and prepared myself to play my part again. There is always someone and something waiting for me. Forever I can't escape from it.

I realize that it's just a dream that I have to wake up from at last. Unwillingly, I took the first step and walked out from your sight. It's no doubt that I felt something different this weekend, and it will be something that worth to be treasured. I am looking forward for the next surprise.

xoxo :)

No comments: