Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Festive Season

December had passed, and so did the festive season. This year's Christmas and New Year fell on few days before my assignment due date. Left me with no choice but to sacrifice all the celebration on eves, and to stay at home and rush for assignments.

I actually had thousand thoughts running in my head before the festive season has yet to come, trying to find a best way to celebrate the festive season and to spend it well with all my loved ones. But obviously "think" is always easier than action, 'cause due to many other reasons and also the assignments' due, I ended up had a simple yet warmth moments spent with some of my loved ones during the week.


The Christmas Eve

Had a nice day with best friend in the shopping mall, with our favourite jap food as main course, yogurt as dessert and also the "not-to-be-miss" chit-chatting session as our favourite activities. Although we missed the movie time together, but we amended it with the deal to catch up for movies again later. The meeting ended shortly after we had a walk in the shopping mall.

Later in the evening, I fetched mum for Christmas dinner, at our usual makan place. Had a walk in the pasar malam before we head home that night. Dad had to stay back in the office, and so I spent the night together with mum during the last few hours for eve. We watched tv while had some chat along. I couldn't remember when was the last time we had conversation and tv together. It seems to be so familiar but yet so far. However, I am glad that we could spent this special night together as family.

It's nothing better than to have spent a warmth and peaceful night with family on the eve. :)



Christmas!! Santa Claus is coming to town....

It's another day with best friend at Red Box. Having sing k session on Christmas' morning was something new to me, but it's not bad though. Singing is always the best way to spread happiness, I truly agree with that. :D We had Gong Cha and snacks for tea time, while updating each other. Later we had window shopping before went to Flying Chillies for dinner.

Another simple day spent on gathering with best friend, just to have each other updated, and also to have meal together on this joyful day. We called it off after dinner and I went home for tv with parents, a perfect end for the day.

And so Christmas had passed in the way that I never thought that it could be, but still I am grateful for it. ;)



New Year's Eve

It was the last day of 2011, spent half a day at home trying to get one of my assignment done. And finally I made it before 6pm in the evening. Had promised Cousin Jen for a basketball game earlier so I went for the game after I got everything prepared. It's a nice game we had, sweaty but fun.


Basketball game on the last day of 2011 :)

Few hours before the new year

At night, I attended the barbeque party that held at Uncle Chris's backyard. Literally or not, I could felt the warmth. ;p Well, it's a nice ending for the night. Had my stomach stuffed with hotdogs and barbeque stingray, soft drinks and the french fries and some fried mee hoon as appetizer. :p I realized that either the taste or price of the food is making a difference to a nice meal, its with whom that you share with that matters. :)

Went home that night at 1am, and it's already the 1st day of new year. Dad came back slightly later than me, and I am glad that I am the first to wish my beloved parents "Happy New Year" before we went to bed.


A festive season that filled with lots of love, care and warmth, that is what I am always longing for, even it was delivered by an unexpected way. Special thanks to my family and the special one for had accompanied me along the way.

With lots of hope, I welcome the year 2012. Surprisingly, I didn't made any resolution for the new year. But I have declared that this would be a year that I am going to live fully for myself, when I told myself that I will find my own way to live happily no matter how.

The only wish that I've made for myself in the new year, is that I would want to complete what I should have completed many years ago, without any doubt. And I will do my best to have it come true. :)

No comments: