Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tell Me WHY

Counting down the last few hours before the 1st day of CNY, and I choose to blog, although its time that I should get some rest after the long day.

It was really a long day though, went out early in the morning and only manage to settle everything and got home in the evening. Then have to carry on with the unfinished house chores 'till night. It's almost 1am, by the time I sat down in front my lappie and decided to write down this post.

My body is tired, but somehow my mind is clear and active. Most importantly, you are the reason that I feel like writing down this post.

I am disappoited and upset. I am angry and envy. I am happy and suprised. And all that happen because of YOU. Why have I not immuned from you? Why you can always affect my feelings so easily? Why can't I have you by my side when I need you to be?

I didn't intended to throw all these questions to you, as I know you couldn't answer any of them as well. So just forget about it, to both of us. 

And there's a long journey ahead...


No comments: