Monday, January 16, 2012

The Winner

Again, you won.

I can see the relief and happiness on your face, as it was so obvious. You are always that confident, with words you delivered and actions taken. No restraint, no hesitation, and no regret. You strived almost every match that you involved.

It's too many, 'till I couldn't remember how many times you've won. The only thing that matters, is that you are so happy with it, even after so many times of winning.

You said you will never lose, because you have the principles and valid reasons that support behind you. But is that so? Of course. Again confidently, you said. You don't seem to get tired in joining matches, and ended up winning again. In return, you seem to enjoy from it a lot. After so many years, you are still the same old you.

While I am still the same old me, but just that I get tired easily nowadays, compared to the old times. I think may be I am just getting lazy in starting a fight anymore.

No comments: